Thursday 23 February 2017

Lakes Entrance

Following on from the latest Heyfield Birdwatchers blog, below are a couple of photos of Cormorants. It was difficult to take reasonable photos from a moving boat, so i only have a couple of good ones.

 
After our 2 hour trip on the boat we lunched at Nancy's shack on the beach side of the lake and then we were taken back to our cars by the water taxi.
Five of us then headed off to the Colquhoun Regional Park about 10 Kilometres from Lakes Entrance towards Bairnsdale. We only walked about 50 metres along the track and came across a very busy Rufous Fantail. It was difficult to get a decent photo, so the following is not the best; but at least I did get a photo.



Ross.

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos there Ross. I just found your blog, and I'm quite enjoying it. I also run a blog on East Gippsland Birds, would you be interested in a link swap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes happy to swap links.

      Ross

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ross, I'll put your blog on my "following" list now".

      Delete