Friday 3 April 2015

Heyfield Birders.

I was going to put this blog in last night, after our outing at Nicholson Rocks; but I was beaten by Jackwin777, so I will just post a few more photos from the outing.
 Diamond Firetail.
 
Dusky Wood Swallow.

Grey Fantail.

Jackie Winter.

 Jackie Winter.

Scarlet Robin.

Scarlet Robin. (Mum).

 Scarlet Robin.
 
Earlier on in the week I took a drive down to Golden Beach. The first bird to fly over was a Sea Eagle, of course my camera was packed away in it's bag, so I missed that one. Not long after a Juvenile flew by, this time I was ready.

 
 
Juvenile Sea Eagle.
 
 
 
Ross.

3 comments:

  1. These shots are just excellent Ross. Very well done. I would be happy for my name to be on any of them. The juvenile SE is a good grab too. Cheers. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come the Grey Fantail got a jersey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice collection of some our favourite bush birds, and damn, were they co-operative, sitting on that post in turn!
    Regards to all,
    PW

    ReplyDelete